Co-flex’s sister company Co-Contracting carries out the following project activities:
- Maintenance, conversion and new construction projects on distillation columns, reactors and vessels.
- Coordination / Supervision of all mechanical work on distillation columns, reactors and vessels.
- Welding and assembly of pipelines and installations.
- Gas refurbishment of main pipeline routes and domestic connections.
The safety and quality system of Co-Contracting guarantees the provision of services that more than meet the requirements of our clients. Partly due to the high level of training of permanent employees, Co-Contracting’s accident statistics are excellent, so our management and employees remain motivated to continue investing in an accident-free and high-quality future. Co-Contracting sets itself apart from others with regard to planning and flexibility.
Co-Contracting currently holds the following certifications:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
Safety & Quality
Co-Contracting strives to keep safety and quality at a high level. Accident statistics and qualitative performance are excellent. Co-Contracting therefore regards Safety as an investment in an accident-free future.
How does Co-Contracting set itself apart from others:
- Safety is the first priority
- Qualitative and experienced team (+/- 20 years of experience)
- Focused on planning
- Anticipating the client’s needs
- Striving for improvements
- Experience in larger projects / Turnarounds
- Provision of materials
Co-Contracting has the opportunity to provide a complete project team, including its own project management and safety expert
Our disciplines are:
- Disassembly/assembly of blinds according to line blind programmes
- De-/assembly of internals to distillation columns, reactors and vessels
- Conversion and repair work on distillation columns, reactors and vessels
- Inspections of process equipment
- De-/assembly, demolition work of all types of constructions and devices
- Manufacturing of all kinds of metalwork (Carbon and stainless steel)
- Opening/closing external manholes, internal baffle manways and internal tray manways
- De-/assembly structured packing, random packing, valve trays, chimney trays, collectors, demisters, feed pipes, etc.
- Welding, plasma cutting and modification of attachments
- Welding of nozzles and chimney trays
- Delivering new hardware, spare parts, internals, nozzles
- Visual inspections, including (repair) reports
- Performing repairs to internals, including reporting
- Supervision of internal work performed by third parties
- Distillation column/internals/shifts supervisor at Shutdowns and new construction
- Forklift truck drivers
- Aerial work platform drivers
- Key holders with or without SOG certificate and medical examination
- Flange fitters with or without SOG certificate and medical examination
- Warehouse managers
- Welding and assembly of underground pipelines such as: water, gas and oil pipelines
- Welding of zinc pipes for dredging companies
- Certified VIAG and BEI technicians
For a quote or for additional information, please contact: Robert Bruchmann +31 (0)631973200